domingo, 4 de febrero de 2024

A Place To Start February 2024

A Place To Start February 2024
Febrero acaba de empezar y con él tenemos un nuevo reto de A Place To Start: monocromático. Para mi tarjeta he elegido el color verde, que es uno de mis favoritos. 

February has just started and with it we have a new challenge on A Place To Start: monochrome. I've chosen the green colour for my card, that is one of my favourite ones.
Además, he jugado con formas geométricas para hacer un diseño CAS para el fondo. Y para la frase he usado polvos de embossing.

Moreover, I've played with geometric shapes to make a CAS design for the background. And for the sentiments I've used embossing powders.
En el interior, aunque no se aprecia bien, con una plantilla y más tinta verde he preparado el papel donde escribir algo para la persona destinataria de la tarjeta. Y ahora es vuestro turno, ¿qué color vais a elegir? Como siempre, os esperamos en A Place To Start.

On the inside, although it cannot be seen well, I've prepared the paper where to write something for the recipient with a stencil and more green ink. And now it's your turn, which colour are you going to chose? As always, we wait for you on A Place To Start.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Maria! I love your card! You chose what I think is one of the more challenging color families and found a very creative way to work with it. Your design is so modern and clean!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Green is one of my favourite colours so I love to play with it and this stamp set was perfect to create a monochromatic card as this one. Thanks for writing Chana. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  2. So lovely. Great attention to detail.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our SCRAPPING 4 FUN challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.