sábado, 27 de enero de 2024

My Time To Craft #526 Hobbies

My Time To Craft #526 Hobbies
Me encanta el nuevo tema del reto de My Time To Craft: hobbies. En mi caso, he optado por la lectura. Me relaja y me ayuda a desconectar un montón, así que era la idea perfecta para mi tarjeta.

I love the new topic of My Time To Craft challenge: hobbies. In my case, I've chosen reading. It relaxes and helps me a lot to disconnect, so it was the perfect idea for my card.
Además, tenía el sello perfecto: esta preciosa gatita durmiendo sobre un libro. Y como veis, la he coloreado de una manera diferente, como una gatita carey, que para mí son una cucada. Después, dibujé unos cuantos libros porque no tengo ningún sello con esa forma y creo que han quedado genial.

Also, I have the perfect stamp: this beautiful little kitty sleeping on a book. And as you see, I've coloured her in a different way, as a tortoiseshell  cat. In my opinion, these kinds of cats are gorgeous. After that, I drew a few books because I don't have any stamps with that shape and I think the result is great.
Si queréis saber cómo he hecho la tarjeta, aquí os dejo el enlace. Desde que hicimos el reto de fun folds en noviembre, he decidido jugar más con las formas de mis tarjetas y estoy encontrando un montón de tutoriales. Y para acabarla, he pegado la frase y el papel de la portada y no la he decorado más porque me parecía que estaba perfecta.

If you want to know how I've made the card, here's the link. Since we made the fun folds challenge in November, I decided to play more with the shape of my cards and I'm finding a lot of tutorials. And to finish it, I glued the sentiment and the paper on the cover and I haven't decorated anymore because I thought it was perfect.

Ahora es vuestro turno, ¿cuál es vuestro hobby favorito?. Espero verlo en My Time To Craft. Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:

Now its your turn, what is your favourite hobby?. I hope to see it on My Time To Craft. I take part with this card in the next challenges:

18 comentarios:

  1. Sweet design with a lovely fold. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A wonderful fold and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a fun design and the paper is perfect for this cutie kitty! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such a very pretty plaid and sweet sleeping kitty! A fun fold and just right for this week's option. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. A super creation, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Super cute card with that adorable image!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What a lovely design and perfect for a book fan. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This is cute but such a great design too. Thank you for sharing at Try It On Tuesday,,Chrisx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Nice card Maria. Great sentiment to go with the image.
    Thank you for entering the New Beginnings Challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.