lunes, 1 de enero de 2024

A Place To Start January 2024

A Place To Start January 2024
¡Feliz Año Nuevo!. Y la mejor manera de empezar el año es con un nuevo reto en A Place To Start. El tema es hacer una tarjeta con doble apertura (gatefold card) o todo vale.

Happy New Year!. And the best way to start this year is with a new challenge on A Place To Start. The theme is to make a gatefold card or anything goes.
En Pinterest encontré este tutorial y gracias a ello he podido jugar un poco más con la forma de la tarjeta. Además, también he podido usar papeles sobrantes de otros proyectos, y aunque son de colecciones diferentes combinan muy bien.

I found this tutorial on Pinterest and thanks to it I've been able to play a bit more with the shape of the card. Furthermore, I've also been able to use papers from other projects, and although they're from different collections they match perfectly well.
Y esta vez para saber cómo termina la frase hay que abrir la tarjeta. Como veis, no he decorado mucho el interior, sólo he estampado las palabras y el borde y he añadido un poco de cinta y una lentejuela. Y por último, como siempre os invito a nuestro reto en A Place To Start.

And this time to know how the sentiment ends is necessary to open the card. As you see, I haven't decorated the inside much, I've only stamped the words and the border and I've added a lace and a sequin. And finally as always, I invite you to take part in the challenge on A Place To Start.

Y con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
And I take part in the next challenges with this card:

14 comentarios:

  1. Maria, this is so lovely! Thanks so much for your consistent, beautiful work as a member of our design team! You are the best! Each year has been such a delight. I cannot image A Place to Start without you!

    May the fullfillments of your 2024 dreams exceed all expectations!
    Love and Hugz,
    Chana

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Chana for your nice words, it's pleasure to be a member of this team. María, xx

      Eliminar
  2. Wow! This is great. I love the change is sizes of the gatefold. I will have to try this.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautifully made - I never thought of making a gatefold card with different sized front panels but it works so well.

    Helen x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's true you don't normally see these kinds of cards with this design, for that reason I decided to try it. María, xx

      Eliminar
  4. Such a great card fold and beautifully done card!
    Thank you so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very nice work, thanks for sharing!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Fab gatefold card in gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks so much for joining this month's I Spy Challenge theme "Something Old and/or Something New".
    Pauline xx

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.