sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2023

My Time To Craft #524 Sympathy

My Time To Craft #524 Sympathy
El último reto del año en My Time To Craft empezó ayer y el tema es apoyo, ánimos. Esta vez he querido hacer una tarjeta CAS jugando sólo con tonos azules y el color blanco.

The last challenge on My Time To Craft started yesterday and the theme is sympathy. This time I've wanted to make a CAS card playing only with blue tones and the white colour.
Primero, he estampado y recortado el pájaro y los avioncitos de origami. Después, con mis polvos de embossing he añadido textura a la frase.

First, I've stamped and cut my little origami bird and planes. After that, I've added texture to the sentiment with my embossing powders.
Y por último, he pegado todo. Como veis he jugado con la posición de todos los elementos de la tarjeta y creo que gracias a eso se refleja muy bien la idea que quería transmitir.

And finally, I've glued everything. As you see I've played with the position of all the elements of the card and I believe thanks to that it shows the idea of this card in the best way possible.

Con esta tarjeta participo en lo siguentes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

4 comentarios:

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.