sábado, 2 de diciembre de 2023

My Time To Craft #522 Christmas Food

My Time To Craft #522 Christmas Food
Ayer empezó un nuevo reto en My Time To Craft: comidas navideñas. Hay mucho para elegir y como este tema también incluye las bebidas yo he elegido jugar con la idea de una taza de chocolate calentito, que para estos días fríos siempre viene muy bien.

Yesterday it started a new challenge on My Time To Craft: Christmas food. There are a lot of options to choose from and like this topic also includes drinks I've chosen to play with the idea of a hot chocolate mug, something perfect for these cold days.
He troquelado una cartulina kraft para hacer el tag y después he estampado ese sello del vapor calentito de una taza con unas tintas negra y roja.

I've cut a kraft cardboard to make the tag and after that I've stamped the hot steam of the cup with black and red inks.
Por último, he troquelado al zorrito y lo he coloreado con mis lápices y he estampado la frase. No he decorado más el tag porque me parecía perfecto el resultado final.

Finally, I've cut the little fox and coloured it with my pencils and I've stamped the sentiment. I haven't decorated the tag anymore because I thought the final result was perfect.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

22 comentarios:

  1. So creative AND cute!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood and The Four Seasons!
    Diane TSH DT and FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG this is so cute and very creative! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons & the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a beautiful made tag! I like the image.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is adorable. Such a clever little gift idea, too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful art and creativity with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is great Matia, love the sentiment too. Xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. How adorable! I love this cute fox holding his warm cup of cocoa! Such a fun and cool interactive card design as well! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Vicki. I wanted to make something different and I knew with these dies I could make an original tag. María, xx

      Eliminar
  7. He is absolutely adorable - and the sentiment is so correct!

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree, that sentiment is fantastic and for these cold days is really true. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  8. This is just adorable. Thanks for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and Happy Holidays.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. What a delightful tag and so clever. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "Use more than one Layer" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. What a fun card!! And your little fox is adorable! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.