domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2023

A Place To Start November 2023

A Place To Start November 2023
Segunda entrada de este fin de semana. Y esta vez os enseño la tarjeta y sobre que he hecho para el nuevo reto de A Place To Start, que es algo para un/una niñ@. 

Second post of this weekend. And this time I show you the card and envelope I've made for the new challenge on A Place To Start, that is something for a child. 
Primero, he troquelado el fondo, los animalillos y las letras de la palabra happy. Para el fondo, he usado mis tintas, una plantilla y unos polvos de embossing amarillo para darle un poco de textura. Y luego, he coloreado mis animalillos con mis lápices.

First, I've cut the background, the little animals and the letters of the word happy. I've used my inks and a stencil for the background and I've added a bit of texture with yellow embossing powders. After that, I've coloured the animals with my pencils.
Para el sobre, quería un diseño sencillo y con colores alegres y por eso elegí este precioso papel y simplemente lo he decorado con esa flor naranja. Como veis podéis hacer muchos tipos de proyectos con este tema, así que ahora es vuestro turno. Os esperamos en A Place To Start.

I wanted a simple design with bright colours for the envelope and for that I chose that gorgeous paper and I've just decorated it with that orange flower. As you see you can make a lot of kinds of projects with this topic, so now it's your turn. We wait for you in A Place To Start.

Con esta tarjeta y sobre participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card and envelope in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So many cute critters on this wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Layer it Up" challenge. Please join our newest challenge #291 "Friends and Family."
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OH! SO cute, lovely, and adorable, a pretty envelope too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.