sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2023

My Time To Craft #520 Fun Folds

My Time To Craft #520 Fun Folds
A veces parece que siempre hacemos las mismas formas y pliegues en nuestros proyectos. Por eso, el nuevo reto de My Time To Craft me ha encantado. El tema es jugar con pliegues diferentes y gracias a eso he podido crear esta maravillosa tarjeta.

Sometimes it seems we always make the same shapes and folds in our projects. For that reason, I love the new challenge on My Time To Craft. The theme is fun folds, a good idea to play with something different and thanks to that I've been able to create this wonderful card.
Encontré este sencillo tutorial que explica muy bien como hacer la tarjeta. Después de ver el vídeo elegí los papeles que iba a usar.

I found this easy tutorial that explains very well how to make the card. After watching the video I chose the papers I was going to use.
Luego, estampé las frases y con polvos de embossing negro y blanco les añadí textura. Por último, pegué la pluma y la flor.

Then, I stamped the sentiment and I added texture to them with black and white embossing powders. Finally, I glued the feather and the flower.
Me encanta el resultado final, es una tarjeta llena de color. Perfecta para regalar.  Estoy deseando ver qué os inspira este tema.

I love the final result, it's a card full of colour. Perfect to give. I cannot wait to see what this topic inspires you.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

4 comentarios:

  1. Super creative and pretty fun fold!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great card fold and beautifully done card! So nice to see you again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.