sábado, 21 de octubre de 2023

My Time To Craft #519 Autumn Leaves

My Time To Craft #519 Autumn Leaves
Por fin, parece que el otoño ha llegado después de todos estos días tan veraniegos que hemos tenido en las últimas semanas y esta entrada es perfecta para esta estación y para el nuevo reto de My Time To Craft, hojas de otoño. 

Finally, it seems that autumn has already started after all these summer days we have had in the last weeks and this post is perfect for this season and for the new challenge on My Time To Craft, autumn leaves.
Para crear el fondo he jugado con mis plantillas, pasta, papel de cebolla y pinturas acrílicas para conseguir esa combinación de colores y texturas. Después he estampado las hojas y las he coloreado con mis ceras pigmentadas.

I've played with my stencils, modeling paste, tissue paper and acrylic paints to create the background and to get that combo of colours and textures. After that, I've stamped the leaves and I've coloured them with my pigment sticks.
Una vez hecho eso, he usado ese sello que veis con texto y le he dado un toque de brillo con mis polvos perlados. Y por último, he escrito la frase.

Once I've made that, I've used that stamp that you see with text and I've given it a touch of shine with my pearl powders. And finally, I've written the sentiment.
Me encanta como las hojas enmarcan las dos páginas y toda la textura que aportan la pasta y el papel cebolla. Ahora es vuestro turno para enseñarnos vuestros proyectos.

I love how the leaves frame the two pages and all the texture that the paste and the tissue paper add. Now it's your turn to show us your projects.

Con estas páginas participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with these pages in the next challenges:

21 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful autumnal colours and wonderful texture on these lovely pages. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    DT

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Qué página tan preciosa María ! Me encanta cómo la has creado, los colores son muy bonitos, y las hojas alrededor nos invita a sumergirnos en la calidez del hogar. Cierto que ha empezado el otoño, por aquí también han bajado un poco las temperaturas.
    Te deseo un muy feliz fin de semana, besotes
    Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aquí ya han bajado bastante las temperaturas, aunque todavía hay muchas hojas verdes en los árboles. Pero ya si que parece otoño. Gracias por escribir. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar
    2. Vaya día de viento que hizo ayer por aquí ! Nunca he visto soplar así, de verdad, todo el día escuchando las ambulancias, policías, camión de bomberos.... ayyyy.
      Feliz fin de semana María, un besote grande.

      Eliminar
  3. A glorious textural Autumnal page, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A beautiful creation with that wonderful texture and gorgeous colors!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at I spy with my little eye and also at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Ellie. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
    2. A bit late, but thank you so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge, too!

      Eliminar
    3. Don't worry Ellie 😉. María, xx

      Eliminar
  5. SO very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ResponderEliminar
  6. lovely project using fab autumn colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice colours of the leaves! And great texture! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Una página muy linda, Maria. Me encantan tus fondos. Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Beautiful autumnal page with gorgeous colours and textures. Thanks so much for playing along with my theme of "Shades of Autumn" at Ellibelle's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge this month.
    Pauline xx

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.