domingo, 2 de agosto de 2026

A Place To Start August 2026

A Place To Start August 2026

Estamos en verano, hace calor y esta tarjeta es perfecta para estos días y para el nuevo reto en A Place To Start que es nada de rectángulos. Un tema que me gusta porque así podemos ver tarjetas con otras formas.

We're in summer, it's hot and this card is perfect for these days and the new challenge on A Place To Start that is no rectangles. A theme that I like because that way we can see cards with other shapes.

Primero he troquelado la forma cuadrada de la base de la tarjeta y los papeles, que como veis tiene bordes irregulares. Después, con unos polvos de embossing he estampado la frase.

Firstly, I've cut the square shape of the base of the card and the papers, as you can see it has irregular edges. After that, I've stamped the sentiment with embossing powders.

En el interior, he añadido el papel azul con textura, he estampado el pato y lo he coloreado y pegado. Para acabar, he recortado el otro papel con el polo. A partir de mañana podéis empezar a subir vuestros proyectos al reto.

On the inside, I've added the blue paper with texture, I've stamped the duck and I've coloured and glued it. To finish, I've cut the other piece of paper with the popsicle. From tomorrow on you can start to upload your projects to the challenge.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

2 comentarios:

  1. Great card Maria, love the papers and cute little duck.
    Carol x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh how fun this is, so adorably creative!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    The Four Seasons Co-Owner

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.