![]() |
| Two Little Birds |
Me encanta jugar con cartulinas kraft porque son muy resistentes y puedo cambiarlas por completo sin tener miedo de que se estropeen. Y por eso la he elegido como base del tag.
I love to play with kraft carboards because they're very resistant and I can change them completely without being afraid that they got ruined. And for that reason I've chosen it as the base of the tag.
Primero, con unos troqueles he conseguido esos surcos en el fondo. Después, con diferentes tintas y agua he cambiado el color del fondo. A continuación, he estampado los pájaros y los he coloreado con mis rotuladores.
Firstly, I've got those lines in the background with dies. After that, I've changed the colour of the background with several inks and water. Then, I've stamped the birds and I've coloured them with my markers.
Por último, he troquelado todos esos corazones, el mini tag y papeles para decorar. He querido usar unos tonos vivos para crear contraste con el fondo y que resaltar más los pájaros.
Finally, I've cut all those hearts, the mini tag and papers to decorate. I wanted to use bright tones to create contrast with the background and that way to highlight the birds more.
- Classic Design Challenge: anything goes with optional twist use die-cuts.
- Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: anything goes.
- Critter Crazy Challenges: anything goes with a featured critter.
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges: animals.
- Daisy Chain Challenges: animals.
- Triple B: anythig goes.
- A Perfect Time To Craft: anything goes.
- Ally's Angels: anything goes.
- The Outlawz Anything but a Card Challenge
- The Creative Crafters: anything goes.



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.