El tema del nuevo reto de este mes en A Place To Start es blanco y negro, aunque como siempre os recuerdo tenéis la opción de todo vale. Lo bueno de esta clase de temas es que me ayudan a hacer algo diferente, normalmente no hago proyectos en blanco y negro, y gracias a ello consigo un tag como el que os enseño hoy.
The theme of the new challenge of this month on A Place To Start is black and white, although as always I remind you that you also have the anything goes option. The good thing about these kinds of topics is that they help me to do something different, normally I don't make white and black projects, and thanks to that I get a tag as the one I show you today.
Para empezar, he añadido esa textura en el fondo con un troquel, una base para embossing, tinta blanca y agua. He estampado el sello y lógicamente no lo he coloreado para continuar con la combinación de colores.
To start, I've added that texture on the background with a die, a silicone rubber, white ink and water. I've stamped the lady and logically I haven't coloured to go on playing with the colour combo.
Para decorar, he añadido esas formas troqueladas, la lentejuela, la tira de washi tape y la cinta blanca. Ahora es vuestro turno para jugar con este tema, os esperamos en A Place To Start.
To decorate, I've added those die-cut shapes, the sequin, the strip of washi tape and the white ribbon. Now it's your turn to play with this topic, we wait for you on A Place To Start.
Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:
- A Perfect Time To Craft: anything goes.
- Ally's Angels: anything goes.
- Can You Handle The Pressure?: anything goes with a twist of purple.
- The Creative Crafters: anything goes.
- The Outlawz Anything but a Card Challenge
- Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge: anything mixed media goes.
- Love To Scrap Challenge: anything goes.
- Love To Craft Challenge: anything goes.



Loving how you embossed just part of the tag; that is a great technique leaving area to show off your fun focal image! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina
ResponderEliminarThank you Katrina. María, xx
EliminarVery classy and creative tag!
ResponderEliminarThank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner
Thank you Diane. Hugs, María.
EliminarI love, love, love your tag, Maria! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration for our Challenge at A Place to Start!
ResponderEliminarHIugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place to Start Challenge Blog!
Thank you Chana. María, xx
EliminarFabulous black/white tag, love the texture and beautiful image.
ResponderEliminarCarol x
Thank you for joining us at Creative Crafters
Carol GD x
Thank you Carol. Hugs, María.
EliminarWow! Awesome tag!! Thanks so much for participating in our ANYTHING BUT A CARD challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ResponderEliminarThank you Deanne. María, xx
EliminarLove this tag - I like how you embossed it and then went over it with the white to make it stand out. A real Art Deco feel to it. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media
ResponderEliminarThank you Fiona. Hugs, María.
EliminarVery stylish tag, works well in B&W with the different textures. I too struggle to work in black and white as i love my colour but you have pulled it off. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month
ResponderEliminarThank you Emma. María, xx
EliminarBeautiful monochrome work, looks so elegant. The little details picked out with the stencil work is very effective. Simply delightful.. Many thanks for sharing @ Creative Artiste best wishes in our ATMMG challenge. Tracey (DT)
ResponderEliminarThank you Tracy. Hugs, María.
EliminarNicely done, like the embossing and that it is a tag too, great job.Thanks for playing our challenge this month at Love to Craft Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/LTCC
ResponderEliminarThank you Leanne. María, xx
Eliminar