sábado, 24 de febrero de 2024

My Time To Craft #528 Create Your Own Background

My Time To Craft #528 Create Your Own Background
Para esta quincena he elegido el tema del reto de My Time To Craft, que es crea tu fondo. Como siempre, he elegido una idea sencilla y con la que poder jugar y tener muchas posibilidades.

I've chosen the topic of the My Time To Craft's for the next fortnight, that is to create your own background. As always, I've chosen a simple idea, something to play and that has a lot of possibilities.
Tal como se ve en las fotos, el fondo era amarillo. Con unas tintas y un poco de imaginación he cambiado por completo el color. Después, he troquelado esa forma que veis y con unas tintas en spray he añadido brillo y de nuevo cambiado el color original.

As you can appreciate in the pics, the background was yellow. I've changed it completely with several inks and a bit of imagination. After that, I've cut that shape and I've added shine and changed again the original colour with spray inks.
A continuación, he estampado el sello y lo he enmarcado con la forma troquelada. Así destaca más. Y para acabar, en otro trozo de papel he estampado la frase.

Then, I've stamped the lady and I've framed it with the shape I had cut before. In that way, it is highlighted more. And finally, I've stamped the sentiment in another piece of paper.
De nuevo, os invito a participar en el nuevo reto. Podéis hacer un fondo con tintas como el mío, con tiras de papel o washi tape, jugando con varias plantillas... Hay muchas opciones y estoy deseando ver cuáles son vuestras ideas.

Again, I invite you to take part in the new challenge. You can make a background with inks like mine, with strips of paper or washi tape, playing with several stencils... There are a lot of possibilities and I cannot wait to see your ideas.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Your tag looka great Maria, and abit of texture too. Wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wonderfully made mixed media tag! Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A beautifully done tag!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow oh wow, this is a beautiful tag, great on the background and colors. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.