sábado, 15 de julio de 2023

My Time To Craft #512 Summertime Water Play

My Time To Craft #512 Summertime Water Play
Enjoy Summer
El tema del nuevo reto de My Time To Craft es perfecto para estos días calurosos de verano: juegos en el agua. Y eso precisamente es la escena que he creado yo, unas niñas jugando en una piscina.

The new challenge on My Time To Craft is perfect for these hot summer days: summertime water play. And that is precisely the scene I've created, girls playing in a swimming pool.
El fondo lo he hecho con una plantilla y varios tonos de tinta azul. Después, he coloreado los sellos con mis rotuladores y he troquelado el balón.

I've made the background with a stencil and several tones of blue ink. After that, I've coloured the stamps with my markers and I've cut the ball.
Para acabar, hice la abertura de la tarjeta, estampé la frase y le di textura con unos polvos de embossing. Ahora es vuestro turno, os esperamos en el reto.

Finally, I made the aperture on the card, I stamped the sentiment and gave it texture with embossing powders. Now it's your turn, we wait for you on the challenge.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

16 comentarios:

  1. Super cute and creative summer card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great idea to use the girls playing in the pool! Love it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great card Maria. Just what I need as it is so hot here, not sure where in Spain you are, xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm from Extremadura, on the west. Luckily, this two days the temperatures has been fantastic, no as hot as other days. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  4. Very cute card - love the images and pool thanks for sharing!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Qué tarjeta tan encantadora María ! me gusta mucho cómo la has creado, la piscina se ve genial, y las niñas se lo están pasando de maravilla. Es muy refrescante, dan ganas de zambullirse ahí también, con estos calores uffff.
    Espero que estés pasando un lindo verano, disfruta mucho.
    Besotillos, Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. La verdad es que es perfecta para estos calurosos días, jejeje. Yo también espero que estés teniendo un maravilloso verano. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar
  6. A very pretty card and a great design Maria. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Such a fun summer themed card!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gorgeous summer card, I love the design. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.