domingo, 2 de julio de 2023

A Place To Start July 2023

A Place To Start July 2023
Mañana empieza un nuevo reto en A Place To Start, y aunque siempre podéis optar por la opción de todo vale, os animo a jugar con el tema de este mes: playa. 

Tomorrow there is a new challenge on A Place To Start, and although you can always make something related to the option anything goes, I encourage you to play with this month's topic: life is a beach.
Para hacer el fondo sólo he usado una plantilla, mis tintas y un poco de agua. Después, he creado la escena con unos sellos. Y cómo quería que pareciera más realista he añadido una capa de pasta con textura de arena.

I've only used a stencil, my inks and a bit of water to make the background. After that, I've created the scene with stamps. And as I wanted that it seemed more realistic I've added a sand paste layer.
Por último, lo he decorado con esos puntitos rojos y blancos. Un tag perfecto para estos calurosos días de verano. Estoy deseando ver qué os inspira este tema. 

Finally, I've decorated it with those little red and white dots. A perfect tag for these hot summer days. I cannot wait to see how this topic inspires you.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

16 comentarios:

  1. A wonderful Summertime tag, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous summertime tag and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A beautiful summer themed tag with a wonderful scene! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. FABULOUS summer time tag! Awesome blending! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a fabulously created summer beachy tag!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and The Sisterhood!
    Diane FS Co-Owner and TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A fun pretty creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This is so nice! I like the way you created the sand!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Beautiful tag, Maria! I love how you captured the beautiful summertime colors! The changing stations remind me of my family's summer trips to Atlantic City when I was a child!
    Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Chana, that's what I wanted to do, to show a typical summer colours combo on the background. María, xx

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.