sábado, 17 de junio de 2023

My Time To Craft #510 Travel

My Time To Craft #510 Travel
Viajar, ése es el nuevo tema del reto de My Time To Craft que empezó ayer. Una idea muy interesante y con muchas posibilidades para hacer proyectos muy diferentes. En mi caso, he jugado con la idea de algo misterioso, estilo misión secreta.

Travel, that is the new theme of My Time To Craft challenge that started yesterday. A very interesting idea that has a lot of possibilities. In my case, I've played with the idea of something mysterious, a secret mission style.
He usado un sello, una plantilla y tintas con los típicos tonos de azul y verde que se puede ver en un mapa para crear mi fondo.

I've used a stamp, a stencil and some inks with the typical blue and green tones that you find in a map to create my background.
Luego, he añadido otra capa con este papel lleno de sellos de pasaporte, el avión y las letras de la frase. Y por último, he pegado esos puntitos de purpurina para decorar. Ahora es vuestro turno para enseñarnos proyectos relacionados con el tema. 

After that, I've added another layer with this paper full of passport stamps, the plane and the letters of the sentiment. And finally, I've glued those glitter dots to decorate. Now it's your turn to show us projects related to the topic.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

14 comentarios:

  1. Lovely tag with loads of interest and details. Thanks for supporting the Paper Funday Challenge by sharing your lovely tag with us.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So fabulous Maria, loving all the details on the tag and your inked background looks amazing!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A wonderful combination of background colours,paper sentiment and the plane,a fun tag,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love that background with the faded map - great tag!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gorgeous background for your tag. Love the colors and the wonderful travel themed pieces.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Fantastic tag. I love the way you've created the background. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.