domingo, 3 de marzo de 2024

A Place To Start March 2024

A Place To Start March 2024
Este mes en A Place To Start el reto es algo cuadrado. Y como veis mi tarjeta tiene esa forma aunque tiene una pequeña sorpresa cuando la abres. Si continuáis leyendo sabréis a lo que me refiero.

This month the challenge is hip to be square on A Place To Start blog. And as you see my card has that shape although it has a little surprise when you open it. If you go on reading you will realize what I mean.
Ya os he comentado que quiero aprender a hacer formas diferentes en mis tarjetas. Éste es uno de los tutoriales que he encontrado. Le da un toque original a las típicas tarjetas cuadradas que me encanta. Puedes jugar con las diferentes caras y eso las hace más especiales.

I've already told you I want to learn to make different shapes for my cards. This is one of the tutorials I've found. It adds an original touch to the typical square cards that I love. You can play with the different sides and that makes them more special.
Dentro como veis añadí a ese osito tan mono que he coloreado con mis lápices (creo que por fin le estoy cogiendo el punto a colorear con ellos). Y para decorar troquelé esos botoncitos, un diseño sencillo pero alegre, perfecto para este proyecto. Como siempre, os invito a participar en nuestro nuevo reto, os esperamos en A Place To Start.

As you see, inside I added that super cute bear that I've coloured with my pencils (I think finally I'm learning how to play with them). And I cut those little buttons to decorate, a simple design but fun, perfect for this project. As always, I invite you to take part in our new challenge, we wait for you on A Place To Start.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Your got your coloring fantastic. The layout is super fun, and the bear is so sweet to be the prize inside.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this! The outside is pretty and the inside is fun! Nice job and just perfect for this challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I liked a lot the idea of playing with a little surprise inside of the card. Thank you Chana. María.

      Eliminar
  3. This is adorable. I love that little bear, and the heart button is such a nice touch.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I thought they're were the perfect decoration for the card because the bear also wears a button. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  4. A surprise bear is so nice to find in your card. So glad you shared your bear with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.