sábado, 23 de marzo de 2024

My Time To Craft #530 Mixed Coloured Florals

My Time To Craft #530 Mixed Coloured Florals
La primavera acaba de empezar y el nuevo tema de My Time To Craft (mezcla de flores) es perfecto para celebrarlo. Y como veis, en mi tarjeta hay muchas flores y mucho color.

Springtime has just started and the new topic on My Time To Craft (mixed colored florals) is perfect to celebrate it. And as you  can see, there are a lot of flowers and colours in my card.
El diseño es muy sencillo, he jugado con mis sellos y papel de enmascarar para crear este pequeño jardín. Después, he coloreado todo con mis rotuladores porque quería colores muy vivos para este proyecto.

The design is very simple, I've played with my stamps and masking paper to create this little garden. After that, I've coloured everything with my markers because I wanted bright colours for this project.
Para la tarjeta he elegido esta cartulina verde y por último he pegado la frase. Ahora es vuestro turno, os esperamos en My Time To Craft.

I've chosen this cardboard for the card and finally I've glued the sentiment. Now it's your turn, we wait for you on My Time To Craft.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

24 comentarios:

  1. A beautiful selection of brightly coloured Spring flowers,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very nice, thanks for sharing!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our SCRAPPING 4 FUN challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, bright and cheerful colors. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fabulous, fun, bright and beautiful..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Loving all these wonderful colors and beautiful florals!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Yes, lots of flower, lots of color and so pretty, and love that you used masking for your butterfly image. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Beautiful Blossoms. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Beautiful Blossoms.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The masking technique was perfect to create a bit more of dimension, it worked very well. Thanks for writing Suzanne. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  8. Love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Maria. Your card is gorgeous, great work. Xx

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Beautifully created and colorful, a great design!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B, The Four Seasons and Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane TB, FS Co-Owner and Beautiful Blossoms
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Me encanta!! This is so darling! And I loved reading your post in both Spanish and English since I am trying so hard to learn Spanish! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble and we hope to keep seeing you lots! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your words. Every one of my posts are in both languages, so you can practice your Spanish with them hehehe. Gracias again for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  12. This is such a wonderful card, Maria! I love the happiness that I feel when I look at your card. Truly a work of the heart. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #162.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Melanie. That's the reason this time I used my markers, I needed bright colours to express that feeling. María, xx

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.