domingo, 18 de febrero de 2024

Sobre y Tarjeta de Cumpleaños VIII

Este domingo os traigo un sobre y tarjeta de cumpleaños que me pidió mi madre que hiciera para mi primo. Es un diseño sencillo, pero perfecto para un chico en tonos verdes, grises y azules. A continuación, os cuento todo sobre este proyecto.

This Sunday I show you an envelope and card for a birthday that my mother asked me to make for my cousin. It's a simple design, but perfect for a boy in green, grey and blue tones. Now, I tell you everything about this project.
Primero, estampé la frase y después la tapé con papel de enmascarar para poder crear el fondo en gris que veis en las fotos. No sé si os he contado antes que cuando mi madre me pide que le haga alguna tarjeta siempre me dice que no va a escribir nada en ellas, así que por esa razón dentro incluí la continuación de la frase.

Firstly, I stamped the sentiment and after that I covered it with masking paper to create that grey background that you can see on the pics. I don't know if I told you before that when my mother asks me to make a card she always tells me she is not going to write anything on them, so for that reason I included the rest of the sentiment on the inside.
Para acabar, usé este precioso papel para el sobre. No quise decorarlo mucho porque me parecía que no lo necesitaba así que sólo pegué un poco de arpillera. 

Finally, I used this gorgeous paper for the envelope. I didn't want to decorate it much because I thought it didn't need it so I only glued a bit of burlap.

Con este sobre y tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this envelope and card in the next challenges:

6 comentarios:

  1. Great masculine card and envelope.Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great card. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Creative Crafter. Deanna DT

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful work Maria, it's perfect for a boy with these great colors! And love the envelope to go with it!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.