sábado, 26 de agosto de 2023

My Time To Craft #515 Using Die-Cuts

My Time To Craft #515 Using Die-Cuts
Ayer empezó un nuevo reto en My Time To Craft y esta vez he elegido yo el tema: troquelar o usar die-cuts (recortables) en vuestros proyectos. Como veis algo fácil y con muchas posibilidades.

Yesterday a new challenge started on My Time To Craft and this time I've chosen the topic: using die-cuts. As you see it's something easy and with a lot of possibilities.
Creo que en estos días con olas de calor una tarjeta llena de flores es una de las mejores cosas que se pueden publicar, algo de frescor siempre aportan jejeje. Para colorearlas he usado mis lápices, que dan una textura diferente a los sellos. Una vez coloreadas he troquelado los círculos y después la frase.

I think that a card full of flowers is one of the best things to publish in these days with heat waves, they always add a bit of fresh air hehehe. I've used my pencils to colour because they give a different texture to the stamps. Once they've been coloured I've cut the circles and after that the sentiment.
Y por dentro no quería dejar un fondo sencillo así he troquelado más flores con diferentes tonos de morado. Como os dije antes éste es un reto con el que se puede jugar mucho, así que os esperamos en My Time To Craft para ver vuestros proyectos.

Inside, I didn't want a simple background so I've cut more flowers with different purple tones of cardstock. As I told you before this is a challenge where you can play a lot, so we wait for you on My Time To Craft to see your projects.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with these card in the next challenges:

10 comentarios:

  1. A gorgeously created floral card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Maria, a beautiful card and such pretty flowers. xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such pretty flowers, Maria - lovely coloring! Great use of your dies, and I love the texture, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very pretty floral circles - lovely card :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a wonderful sketch and beautiful flowers!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.