sábado, 12 de agosto de 2023

My Time To Craft #514 Stenciling

Me encanta el tema del nuevo reto My Time To Craft, plantillas. Y os preguntaréis el por qué. Pues, porque me encanta jugar con las plantillas y crear efectos con ellas. Creo que son muy versátiles y siempre aportan algo nuevo a un proyecto.

I love the topic of the new challenge on My Time To Craft blog, stenciling. And you can ask why. Because I love playing with stencils and creating effects with them. I believe they are very versatile and they always add something new to a project.
Esta vez he hecho una tarjeta de cumpleaños y un sobre. Para la tarjeta he jugado con los tonos azules, amarillos y blancos. Primero, he creado el fondo y después con mis polvos de embossing he estampado las frases tanto del exterior como del interior.

This time I've made a birthday card and an envelope. I've played with blue, yellow and white tones for the card. Firstly, I've created the background and after that I've stamped the sentiments in the inside and outside of the card with my embossing powders.
Para el sobre he elegido este maravilloso papel y sólo lo he decorado con piezas troqueladas que tenía de otros proyectos. No quería recargarlo mucho porque la tarjeta era para un chico y me pareció que con esas piezas era suficiente.

I've chosen this gorgeous paper for the envelope and I've only decorated it with some die-cuts I had from other projects. I didn't want to overdecorate it because the card was for a boy and I thought that it was enough with those pieces.

Con esta tarjeta y sobre participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card and this envelope in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. Maria, it looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love your project! Thanks so much for joining us at Moving Along With The Times!

    lovies, =o) kel
    MAWTT DT

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, what a wonderful card you have made - great stencilling! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this month, Sarah - DT.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wonderful techniques and very eye-catching!!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.