sábado, 23 de septiembre de 2023

My Time To Craft #517 Use 2 or More Patterned Papers

My Time To Craft #517 Use 2 or More Patterned Papers
Gracias a los retos My Time To Craft puedo hacer cosas que normalmente no hago, como utilizar más de un papel estampado (que es el nuevo tema del reto de esta quincena). Creo que los utilizo más en mis proyectos digitales y por eso me gusta participar en retos, me ayudan a salirme de mi zona de confort.

Thanks to My Time To Craft challenges I can do things I don't normally do, like use more than one patterned paper (that is the topic of this fortnight's challenge). I think I use them more in my digi projects and for that reason I like to take part in challenges, they help me to step outside my comfort zone.
Como veis he hecho una tarjeta y un sobre. El estampado de la primera capa de la tarjeta lo he creado con mis tintas y una plantilla. Después, he añadido dos capas más con estos fantásticos papeles. Además, en la última he estampado la frase y le he dado textura con unos polvos de embossing.

As you see I've made a card and envelope. I've created the first layer pattern with my inks and a stencil. After that, I added two more layers with these gorgeous papers. Also, I've stamped the sentiment in the last one and I've given it texture with embossing powders.
A continuación, he añadido un cordel negro para decorar. Dentro, de nuevo con polvos de embossing he añadido otra frase y he pegado trozos de cartulina negra troquelada que me había sobrado de otros proyectos.

Then, I added black string to decorate. Inside, I've added another sentiment again with embossing powders and I've glued black die-cuts I had from other projects.
Y por último, he hecho el sobre con el mismo estampado de la primera capa y el mismo cordel. Una tarjeta de cumpleaños y sobre perfecta para un chico joven, que era el destinatario de la misma. 

And finally, I've made the envelope with the same pattern of the first layer and the same string. A birthday card and envelope perfect for a young man, who was the recipient of the project.

Con esta tarjeta y sobre participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card and envelope in the next challenges:

10 comentarios:

  1. Great stencilling on the card,envelope and embossed sentiment.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is great fab stencilling on the card and envelope and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is fabulous complete with the envelope! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a great project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge so
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.