sábado, 9 de septiembre de 2023

My Time To Craft #516 Dogs and/or Cats

My Time To Craft #516 Dogs and/or Cats
Mentiría si dijese que no me encanta el nuevo reto de My Time To  Craft (y más cuando lo he elegido yo 😛). Perros y/o gatos. Muchas posibilidades y alternativas para ver estos pequeñines que tanto nos alegran nuestras vidas.

I would lie if I said I don't love the new challenge on My Time To Craft (and more when I've chosen it 😛). Dogs and/or cats. A lot of possibilities and alternatives to see these little ones that make our lives happier and funnier.
El protagonista del tag es este gato que me recuerda a mi cada lunes cuando me levanto, le comprendo muy bien 😉. Para crear el fondo he usado un sello, agua y tinta granate. Y después, he coloreado a mi amigo con mis rotuladores.

The protagonist of this tag is this cat that reminds me to myself every Monday when I get up, I understand him very well 😉. I've used a stamp, water and deep crimson ink to create the background. After that, I've coloured my friend with my markers.
Por último, he estampado la frase y he añadido esos puntitos marrones para decorar que combinan perfectamente con la cinta. Como siempre os invito a participar en nuestro reto, os esperamos.

Finally, I've stamped the sentiment and I've added those brown dots to decorate that match perfectly well with the ribbon. As always I invite you to take part in our challenge, we wait for you.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

16 comentarios:

  1. It looks wonderful Maria. Xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fabulous tag and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is so fun and beautifully done!
    So great to see you this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, thanks so much for joining in!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Ellie, it's always a pleasure to take part in your challenges. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  4. I love this tag! Gorgeous colors and fantastic fun kitty image.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. A wonderful tag and I can understand the cat too :) Also a lovely background for him. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This a beautiful Card, thank you for participating in the Challenge Up Your Life, Hugs Michaela

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Yeeees! I love this sentiment. I think I look like this cat every Monday. Great card. Thanks for sharing with the Colorful Options challenge.

    Sara Lihz
    SassysLLC

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I can assure you this Monday that was my face too lol. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar

  8. This grumpy cat is super cool in itself but with the great background you have created a little work of art.

    Thanks for sharing it at CUYL.
    GDT Heidi

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.