sábado, 13 de febrero de 2021

Sobre y Tarjeta de Cumpleaños V

Creo que se nota por el diseño de esta tarjeta que me lo he pasado de maravilla haciéndola, jugando con esos colores y contrastes y buscando pequeños detalles para hacerla perfecta.

I think you could guess thanks to the design of this card I had a great time working on it, playing with all those colours and contrasts and searching for little details to make it perfect.
Una vez más los protagonistas son estos pequeños monstruitos que ya he utilizado en proyectos anteriores, y si, lo admito me encanta ese set de sellos, jejeje. Para colorearlos he escogido alguno de los colores que aparecen en el papel del fondo.

Once again the protagonists are these little monsters I've used in some of my past projects, and yes, I admit it I love that stamp set, hehehe. I've chosen some of the colours that appear on the paper of the background to colour them.
Luego he troquelado la estrella y la he rellenado con mini corazones y estrellitas. En el interior de la tarjeta he pegado un papel para escribir un mensaje, lo he hecho con un trozo de folio en blanco, una plantilla y tinta azul.

Then, I've cut the star and I've filled it with mini hearts and little stars. I've glued a paper to write a message on the inside of the card, I've made it with a piece of paper, a stencil and blue ink.
Con el sobre he utilizado la misma técnica y después he añadido la frase y ese corazón y he conseguido esa maravillosa textura con unos polvos de embossing. 

I've used the same technique on the envelope and after that I've added the sentiment and that heart and I've got that wonderful texture with an embossing powders.

Con esta entrada participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this post in the next challenges:

10 comentarios:

  1. Lovely shaker card. Thank you for joining 613 Avenue Create challenge. Anesha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely and cheerful shaker card ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a fun card - I love the bright colours and the quirky image - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Aww, this is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our 'Kids and Teens Card Challenge' at Sweet Stampin'. So glad you did. Come and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. fab card, love the bright colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.