sábado, 23 de enero de 2021

Tarjeta con Fondo Geométrico II

Tarjeta con Fondo Geométrico II
Creo no debería haber llamado a este post "tarjeta con fondo geométrico" porque ahora me doy cuenta que todos los elementos de la tarjeta, salvo la frase, tienen algo geométrico. Y os puedo asegurar que no lo he hecho a propósito.

I think I shouldn't have called this post "card with a geometric background" because now I realize all the parts of the card have something geometric, except for the sentiment. And I can assure you I haven't made on purpose.
Para transformar la cartulina kraft he utilizado una carpeta de embossing y diferentes tintas para darle ese acabado envejecido. A continuación en un papel blanco he coloreado el fondo con acuarelas rosas y después con una plantilla y un tono dorado he añadido otra capa.

I've used an embossing folder and different inks to change the kraft cardboard and to give it that distress effect. Then I've coloured the background with pink watercolours on a piece of white paper and after that I've added another layer with a stencil and a golden tone.
Para acabar he estampado la frase y ese gatito con unos polvos de embossing transparente y he utilizado de nuevo mis acuarelas para colorearlo.

I've stamped the sentiment and that little cat with a transparent embossing powders and I've used again my watercolours to colour it.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. great card Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A beautiful background for your little cat thank you for joining in at MMM

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, that cat is perfect for that background. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  3. What a great card! Love the background and the little kitty makes my heart happy. I just love the background! Thank you for playing with us at MMM and hope you will come back soon.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That stamp set is very original with those origami figures so this little cat was perfect for this bakcground. Thanks. Hugs, María

      Eliminar
  4. Great backgrounds you created. Very cute CAS Card. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina dt

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You created a lovely background! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.