sábado, 9 de enero de 2021

No Beauty Shines

No Beauty Shines
¡Feliz Año!. La verdad es que no sabía cuál de mis proyectos iba a elegir para la primera entrada de enero y aunque tenía varios entre los que escoger cuando vi este tag pensé que era perfecto para empezar el año.

Happy New Year!. The truth is I didn't know which project I was going to choose to be January's first post, and although I have some of them to  pick when I saw this tag I knew it was perfect to begin the year.
Primero dibujé la cara que he pegado en el fondo. Después con una plantilla, pasta de modelar y tintas creé esa nueva capa. 

First I drew the face that I've glued on the background. After that I created a new layer with a stencil, modeling paste and inks.
Como me parecía que el fondo necesitaba algo más con otra plantilla y tintas hice la técnica del ghosting. Y para acabarlo alrededor de la cara estampé esas estrellas y les di brillo con polvos perlados.

As in my opinion the background needed something else I made the ghosting technique with another stencil and inks. And I stamped those stars around the face and I gave the shine with my pearl powders to finish it.
Y por último añadí la frase y pegué ese corazoncito que era perfecto para ella. Cuando empecé a trabajar en el tag no pensé que al final haría un proyecto monocromático, es de esas cosas que surgen y en este caso me encanta.

And finally I added the sentiment and I glued that little heart that was perfect for it. When I started to work on this tag I didn't thought at the end I would make a monochromatic project, it's one of those things that happens without planning it and in this case I love it.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part in the next challenges with this tag:

16 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful background on this gorgeous tag! And love that positive sentiment! Thanks for playing at Try it on Tuesday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your monochromatic mixed media tag. The multi-layer stenciling made it so artsy. And I like your positive sentiment too. Thanks for joining Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you next month.
    Helen Liu, HLS DT, http://stampfairy-helen.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love to play with tags they always give you a lot of freedom to do what you want. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  3. I love mixed media and this tag is gorgeous. I love the green! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That is one of my favourite colours, so it was easy to play with it. Thank you for writing. Hugs, María

      Eliminar
  4. Beautiful tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Congratulations! You were chosen as a Rising Star for the week of January 4th-9th at A Place To Start! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge. We hope you will join us in our February Sketch Challenge!

    The Resident Design Team

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for chosing my tag. It's always a pleasure to take part in your challenges. Hugs, María

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.