sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2020

Oh, My Dear

Oh, My Dear
Recientemente he regalado este tag a una compi de la oficina que es una maravilla de persona, cuando lo hice hace algún tiempo no lo diseñé pensando en ella, pero el otro día al verlo de nuevo supe que era perfecto para ella.

Recently I've given this tag to a colleague who is a wonderful person, when I made a time ago I didn't desing thinking in her, but the other day when I saw it again I knew it was perfect for her.
Para crear el fondo he jugado con mis plantillas, trozos de papel, gesso, diferentes tintas y polvos perlados. Con ello he conseguido varias capas, textura, color y mucho brillo.

I've played with my stencils, pieces of paper, gesso and different inks and pearl powders to create the background. I've obtained with all that several layers, texture, colour and a lot of shine.
Irónicamente una vez que acabé el fondo no sabía como seguir, así que pasaron varias semanas hasta que me vino a la mente que tenía este precioso sello que coloreé con mis lápices.

Ironically, once I finished the background I didn't know how to go on, so it spent several weeks until it came to my mind I had this beautiful stamp that I coloured with my pencils.
Para enmarcarlo utilicé unos troqueles ovalados y por último escribí la frase. Como veis es un tag con un estilo vintage, elegante y muy colorido.

I used an oval dies to frame it and finally I wrote the sentiment. As you see it's a tag with a vintage style, elegant and very colourful.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

6 comentarios:

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.