sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2020

Let It Snow

Let It Snow
Hoy os traigo una tarjeta ya típica de esta época, aunque por aquí todavía no estamos teniendo días muy fríos ya tenía ganas de hacer algo con estos muñecos de nieve que hacía mucho tiempo no los usaba en mis proyectos.

Today I show you a typical card of this season, although here we haven't still had very cold days I wanted to do something with these snowmen I haven't used in one of my projects in a long time .
He troquelado el fondo en una cartulina con efecto perlado y un papel blanco que he entintado con pintura acrílica azul. En las estrellas he pegado purpurina dorada y en los copos blanca. También he añadido una pasta que parece nieve y le da textura.

I've cut the background on a cardboard with a pearl effect and a piece of white paper that I've inked with blue acrylic paint. I've glued golden glitter on the stars and white on the snowflakes. I've also added a paste that seems snow and gives texture.
Para acabar he coloreado a los muñecos con mis rotuladores y he troquelado la frase. Me encanta toda la textura que tiene y como contrastan el rojo y ese precioso azul marino.

I've coloured the snowmen with my markers and I've die-cut the sentiment. I love all the texture it has and how the red and that beautiful navy blue contrast.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful card love the cute snowmen and sparkly stars against the dark sky.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah I love the effect the starts create with the rest of the card. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  2. Bright and cheerful ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maria, this card is so cute! I Love the sky with the falling snow and those adorable snowmen!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree that sky helps to make the perfect winter scene. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  4. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.