The other day while I was searching among my stamps I saw these robots and I told myself I had to make something with them because I haven't used them in a long long time and this card is the final result.
Para el fondo he elegido una cartulina gris y este precioso papel con círculos a los que he añadido esa textura con un troquel. Luego, he estampado y coloreado los robots con mis rotuladores.
Para el fondo he elegido una cartulina gris y este precioso papel con círculos a los que he añadido esa textura con un troquel. Luego, he estampado y coloreado los robots con mis rotuladores.
I've chosen a grey cardboard and this gorgeous paper with circles for the background. I've added that texture in the paper with a die-cut. After that, I've stamped and coloured the robots with my markers.
Como veis he pegado en la parte delantera tres de los robots y en el interior el último, así al abrir te encuentras una pequeña sorpresa que hace aún más especial esta tarjeta.
Como veis he pegado en la parte delantera tres de los robots y en el interior el último, así al abrir te encuentras una pequeña sorpresa que hace aún más especial esta tarjeta.
As you see I've glued on the front part three robots and on the inside the last one. That way when you open it you find a little suprise that makes this card more special.
Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:
- The Neglected Stuff Challenge: anything goes (the robots).
- Love To Scrap Challenge Blog: anything goes.
- A Perfect Time To Craft: anything goes.
- Ally's Angels: Ally's: anything goes.
- The Creative Crafters: anything goes.
- Unicorn Challenge Blog: not square.
- Craft Rocket Challenges: use dies.
- Ellibelle's Corner: I spy with my little eye: added text.
- Love To Craft Challenge Blog: anything goes.



Great fun card, love the colourful robots, and textured layout.
ResponderEliminarCarol x