sábado, 16 de junio de 2018

Exploding Box

Exploding Box
Hoy os traigo mi primera exploding box, que además es un proyecto muy especial para mí, he hecho un montón de fotos para que podáis ver bien la caja, ahora os cuento más.

Today I show you my first exploding box, this is a very special project for me, I've taken a lot of pics so you can see very well the box, now I tell you more.

Once upon a time The Space Jungle
Ya os he hablado antes del pequeño Íker, en esta entrada y en ésta otra podéis ver las tarjetas que le he hecho para su cumpleaños, y ahora he preparado mi primer regalo para su hermanita que va a nacer este mes.

I've talked you before about little Íker, in this post and in this one you can see the cards I've made for his birthdays, and now I've prepared my first gift for his little sister who is going to be born this month.
Where it doesn't matter if you are little... or you are big
He querido hacer un pequeño cuento, he vuelto a usar los animales y monstruos del resto de proyectos, quizás os preguntáis por qué siempre uso estos sellos, bueno la razón es que fueron los protagonistas del mini álbum que hice para regalárselo a los padres de Íker cuando iba a nacer.

I've wanted to make a little tale and as you see I've used again the animals and monsters of the rest of projects, maybe you ask yourself why I always use these stamps, the reason is they were the protagonists of the mini album I made to give to Iker's parents when he was going to be born.
If you're a monster or an animal
Son unos sellos preciosos y originales y pensé que sería una buena idea que todos mis regalos para él tuvieran una conexión, y ahora con su hermanita sentí que todos estos personajes eran perfectos también para ella.

These stamps are beautiful and very original and I thought it would be a good idea that all my gifts for him had a connection, and now with his little sister I felt all these characters were perfect for her too.
And for that reason all they are a close and happy family
Mi idea era que tuviera colores alegres y para eso esta vez he coloreado los sellos con mis rotuladores, además también pensé que estaría bien que fuera un poco interactiva, de ahí que haya bolsillos y sobres.

My idea was it had bright colours and so this time I've coloured the stamps with my markers, I also thought it would be a good idea the box was a bit interactive, for that reason there are little envelopes and pockets.
Creo que se nota que he disfrutado mucho haciéndola, buscando papeles, coloreando y creando estas tres capas llenas de mucho cariño. La última foto que os pongo son unos primeros planos de mis queridos monstruos y animales.

I think you can see very well I've enjoyed a lot working in it, searching for papers, colouring and creating these three layers full of love. The last pic I show you is a close-ups of my dear monsters and animals.
Y bueno para terminar os comento que participo con este proyecto en el reto de este mes de Colouring in Scrapland, y como siempre me podéis decir que os parece mi entrada en los comentarios.

And well to finish I tell you with this project I take part in the Colouring in Scrapland's challenge of this month, and as always you can say to me what you think of my post in the comments.

4 comentarios:

  1. Your love and care really shows in this very special creation. It is a wonderful gift to be cherished and a great way to celebrate a new life. The animals are colored beautifully and are so much fun!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah it's an original gift, their parents liked a lot and Íker too, although he is still a bit little to play alone with the box but I'm sure in a time he will show it to his little sister and they will play with it together.

      Eliminar
  2. Una caja explosiva realmente original y preciosa,María.Gracias por acompañarnos éste mes en Colouring in Scrapland...mucha suerte!;)
    Marisol DT.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias por tu comentario y un placer volver a participar en uno de vuestros retos. Un abrazo.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.