sábado, 30 de junio de 2018

Hello Summertime

Hello Summertime
Ya llevamos unos cuantos días de verano y creo que tocaba hacer algo inspirada por esta época del año, así que he hecho este tag con esta preciosa sirena, que es uno de los sellos que gané gracias a uno de los retos de Colouring in Scrapland y a su autora María Medel Illustrations.

This Summer started a few days ago and I think it was time to make something inspired by this time of the year, so I've made this tag with this beautiful mermaid, that is one of the stamps I won thanks to one of the Colouring in Scrapland's challenges and her designer María Medel Illustrations.

Esta vez he cogido mis lápices para colorear el sello, para crear el fondo del mar he usado una cartulina azul, pasta transparente, mis ceras y pasta con efecto arena que he teñido de marrón.

This time I've picked my pencils to colour the stamp, I've used a piece of blue cardboard, transparent paste, my pigment sticks and sand texture paste that I've dyed with brown ink to create the bottom of the sea.
Ya por último he estampado la frase y añadido una estrellita y una lentejuela , como veis ha quedado un tag perfecto para esta temporada, genial para pensar en otra cosa que no sea el calor, y eso que no me quejaré mucho que estos primeros días estamos teniendo unas temperaturas muy buenas para estar en verano en Extremadura.

I've stamped the sentiment and added a little star and a sequin to finish, as you see it's a perfect tag for this season, it's great not to think in heat, and I have to say I shouldn't complain much because these first days we are having a very good temperatures to be in Summer at Extremadura, my region.

Además con este tag participo en el reto de Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, esta vez no hay tema, todo vale.

I also take part in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, this time anything goes.

2 comentarios:

  1. Your card is so CUTE - love your mermaid and your coloring !!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Awww thank you, yeah the mermaid is so beautiful so it makes very easy to make a great tag, thanks for writting, hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.