sábado, 26 de mayo de 2018

The Journey is the Destination

The Journey is the Destination
Tengo que decir que este tag ha surgido a partir de dos retos y que encima una vez acabado me vale para un tercero, creo que ya he dicho antes que si hago retos es porque no quiero hacer siempre lo mismo, me ayudan a mejorar y aprendo un montón, ahora os explico que es lo que tiene el tag para poder participar en cada uno de ellos.

I have to tell I created this tag thanks to two challenges and after I finished it I saw I could take part in a third one with it, I think I've already said in other posts that if I make these challenges is because I don't always want to make the same things, they help me to improve and I learn a lot of new things, now I explain you what characteristics the tag has to take part in every one of them.

El primero de ellos es el del blog Entre Chocolate y Scrap, esta vez pedían hacer un tag monocromático, yo he escogido el color verde, he utilizado una herramienta para crear texturas, diversas tintas, polvos acuareables y mi ceras para jugar con diferentes tonos.

The first one was proposed by Entre Chocolate y Scrap blog, this time they asked for a monochromatic tag, I've chosen the green colour, I've used a texture tool, several inks, watercolours powders and my pigment sticks to play with the different tones.

El segundo es el de Try it on Tuesday, el tema son los destinos de viaje, como veis la frase y el sello del velero eran perfectos para él.

For the second one you can go to Try it on Tuesday blog, it's about destinations, as you see the sentiment and the sail boat stamp are perfect for it.
Y por último está el de Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge que pedían usar más de un sello, yo he usado tres el de mapa de carreteras del fondo, los puntos que se pueden apreciar encima de la frase y a la izquierda del último sello que usé que es el velero.

And the last one is Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, they wanted we used more than one stamp, I've used three the road map of the background, the dots you can see on the top of the sentiment and at the left of the last one that is the sail boat.

Me gusta mucho el resultado y además me he atrevido a hacer por primera vez un tag monocromático, así que creo que no puedo pedir más.

I like a lot the result and it's also the first time I try to make a monochromatic tag, so I think I cannot ask anymore.

14 comentarios:

  1. Such a beautiful tag! I love the colours that you used and the map stamp looks amazing in the background with the boat sailing by 😁. The sentiment is perfect for our Destinations theme, thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, green is one of my favourite colours so that helped me a lot to make the tag, hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. I love your tag, its amazing

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. And thanks for your challenges they are always an inspiration, hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. Such a beautiful tag. The emerald green color looks stunning. Great choice. And the jade green stamping of the boat and that sentiment.. everything in coherence! Love love love this tag! Thank you so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah the boat and the sentiment make the perfect match I like a lot how they fit together, thanks for your comment, xx.

      Eliminar
  4. What a beautiful tag! I am in awe of it! So pleased you played along with us over at Try It On Tuesday! Your participation is much appreciated! Thank you very much!
    Hugs, Susi

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I loved a lot the idea of your challenge so thanks to you to for giving those great ideas, hugs.

      Eliminar
  5. Me encanta!!! Un fondo precioso!!! Muchas gracias por participar en mi reto!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Como siempre un placer, y gracias también a ti me he animado por fin a hacer un proyecto monocromático, besitos.

      Eliminar
  6. Thank you for sharing your tag and your wonderful art with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Your welcome and thanks to you and the rest of the team for all the inspiration you give us. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  7. Nicely done! I do enjoy reading about your artistic journeys--the challenges really do get us to try new techniques and learn so much along the way. All while having fun!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love reading too all your posts they are wonderful and yeah I agree with you about challenges, it's great to learn new things making something you love. Hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.