sábado, 28 de marzo de 2020

You Inspire Me


You Inspire Me
Bueno después de dos tags ahora os traigo una tarjeta estilo CAS, con unos colores muy vivos que combinan de maravilla, creo que es perfecta para animar a cualquier persona.

Well after two tags now I show you a CAS card with a very bright colours than create a wonderful combination, I think it's perfect to cheer up anyone.

He estado todo el rato jugando con el amarillo y el morado. Primero he hecho el fondo con mis acuarelas, después he estampado las flores y la frase y les he dado un poco brillo con mis polvos perlados.

I've been playing all the time with the yellow and the purple. First of all I've made the background with my watercolours, after that I've stamped the flowers and the sentiment and I've given them a bit of shine with my pearl powders.
El resultado final es genial, me encantan estos colores y son perfectos para estos días de primavera.

The end result is great, I love these colours and they're perfect for these springtime days.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. So pretty and very artsy! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy bonito, María.
    Buen domingo.
    Besitos,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love it! Great colors and the sentiment is great. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah those colours create a wonderful combination. Thanks for your comment. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  4. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Vaya tarjeta tan preciosa María !! Me encanta lo alegre que es, los colores que has elegido son hermosos sobre el papel de acuarela. Llega la primavera !
    Espero que estés bien, y sobre todo, quédate en casa, cueste lo que cueste,
    Feliz día y muchos besotillos,
    Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si, esta vez he utilizado unos colores muy vivos para que se note la época del año en la que estamos.
      Por aquí todos andamos muy bien y en casita, mucho apoyo y cariño.
      Besitos.

      Eliminar
  6. The colors on your card are great and I like that you added splatter! I see you also used Perfect Pearls which is one of my favorites. Great card and nice technique!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah I share that with you I love Perfect Pearls, they create a wonderful effect although sometimes it's a bit difficult to show it in the pics I take. María, xx.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.