sábado, 21 de marzo de 2020

These Beautiful Tiny Things

¿Cómo estáis todos? Espero que bien con todo lo que está pasando, es increíble ver las calles tan vacías pero ahora es lo que tenemos que hacer aquí en España, espero que en el resto de países tengáis más suerte y sino os mando todo mi apoyo, lo podemos hacer, vamos a superar esta crisis.

How are you? I hope you're OK with everything that is happening, it's unbelievable to see empty streets but it's what we have to do now here in Spain, I hope in the rest of countries you're luckier, if not I send you all my support, we can do it, we are going to overcome this crisis.

Y sobre el tag como veis es muy primaveral, he hecho el fondo con una carpeta de embossing colocándola en diferentes posiciones y he usado varias tintas para destacar el dibujo.

And about the tag as you see is very springlike, I've made the background with an embossing folder I've placed in different positions and I've used several inks to highlight the drawing.

Después con mis lápices he coloreado el sello de la niña y lo he troquelado, para enmarcarlo he usado una plantilla, pasta de modelar y he añadido estos puntitos de mica.

After that I've coloured the girl stamp with my pencils and I've die-cut it, I've used a stencil, modeling paste and I've added those mica flakes to frame it.
Al menos cuando trabajo en mis tarjetas y tags puedo desconectar un poco de esta situación tan rara y espero que con esta entrada también lo hayáis hecho vosotros. Cuidaros mucho, un abrazo.

At least when I'm working in my cards and tags I can disconnect a bit of this strange situation and I hope with this post you've also done it. Stay safe and healthy. Hugs.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. Preciosa, Maria.
    Cuidate. Besitos,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Un tag precioso, María! Me gusta la textura del fondo, y el sello de la niña es encantador. Gracias por tus palabras alentadoras. ¡Tenemos que conseguirlo! Cuídate!!!
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ahora lo que toca es animarnos los unos a los otros, seguro que pronto se pasa todo. Besitos.

      Eliminar
  3. Such a well made project!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Really "un tag precioso" Maria... and all the clever techniques you used! I am impressed!
    Have a great week and stay healthy and creative!

    Susi xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Susi, I also wish you a great week, I cannot wait for seeing your new creations. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  5. Beautiful tag with an amazing background ! Thanks for joining our Mix It Up Challenge. Wish you a great day. Hugs, Veana R. DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very nice, Maria! I like this tag!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.