viernes, 14 de junio de 2024

My Time To Craft #536 Winter

My Time To Craft #536 Winter
Si, ya sé que este tag ahora pega poco aunque estamos teniendo unos días más fresquitos esta semana, pero todo tiene una explicación. El tema del nuevo de My Time To Craft es invierno y ha sido idea de nuestra compañera Granmargaret que vive en Australia y allí empiezan con esa estación. 

Yes, I know this kind of tag is not the best one for this season although we're having colder days this week, but it has an explanation. The new topic on My Time To Craft is winter and it has been suggested by our team mate Granmargaret who lives in Australia and there they start with that season.
Quería crear un paisaje invernal. Así que primero entinté el fondo en un tono de azul y lo rocié con agua. Después, conseguí esa maravillosa textura con mis polvos de embossing y un sello. Y para hacer el suelo nevado utilicé tinta de embossing y de nuevo los polvos.

I wanted to create a winter landscape. Firstly, I inked the background with a blue tone and sprayed water. After that, I got that wonderful texture with my embossing powders and a stamp. And I used embossing ink and again the powders to get that snow-covered ground.
Esta vez he coloreado el sello con mis lápices. He elegido colores muy vivos para crear contraste. Y para acabar he añadido la frase.

This time I've coloured the stamp with my pencils. I've chosen very bright colours to create contrast. And to finish, I've added the sentiment.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part wtih this tag in the next challenges:

2 comentarios:

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.