sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

I'm Flying Away

I'm Flying Away
Aunque últimamente no os he enseñado nada de mi diario artístico no significa que no esté trabajando en él, tengo unas cuantas páginas acabadas, como ésta llena de texturas y capas.

Although lately I haven't shown you anything of my art journal that doesn't mean I'm not working in it, I have several finished pages, as this one that is full of textures and layers.

Lo más gracioso es que está página la empecé limpiando una plantilla que había utilizado aquí, me daba pena no reutilizar el resto de ceras pigmentadas que estaban en la plantilla, no es lo único reutilicé porque la tela de saco del lateral era también de esa página.

The funny thing is I started this page cleaning a stencil I had used here, I thought it was a shame not to reuse the rest of the pigment sticks that were on the stencil, that is not the only thing I reused because the burlap fabric was from that page too.
Seguí creando más capas y luego añadí esta maravillosa imagen que encontré en la web de The Graphics Fairy. Por último con mis bolígrafos escribí la frase.

I went on creating more layers and then I added this wonderful image I found at The Graphics Fairy web site. And finally with my pens I wrote the sentiment.
Creo que he conseguido la sensación de movimiento que la frase dice, ¿qué pensáis?. Para terminar os comento que con esta página participo en el reto de Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, esta vez va de hacer tu propio fondo.

I think I've got the sensation of movement the sentiment tells, what do you think?. To finish I tell you with this page I take part in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, make your own background.

8 comentarios:

  1. Bonita página, Maria!!!
    Besitos y buen domingo,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Guida, buen domingo para ti también, un abrazo.

      Eliminar
  2. Beautiful page! Your dreamy stencilled background is the perfect setting for your hot air balloon 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, although with that hot air balloon everything would fit perfectly well, it's a fantastic image. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. What a wonderful background! love your work! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for sharing those wonderful challenges this time I had already made the page before the challenge but other times they are a inspiration for me, xx.

      Eliminar
  4. Your journal page is terrific and perfect for the MCB theme. Glad to hear you are still creating and making new and fun discoveries!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wow thanks for your comment, yeah I love to make new discoveries as your blog and your tags and the idea of image transfers, thanks to you I've learn a lot of things, xx.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.