domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2024

Ordinary People

Ordinary People
La gente normal puede hacer cosas extraordinarias
Para acabar el mes, he elegido este tag para publicarlo en esta entrada. Como veis, he jugado con tonos azules y un toque de verde para destacar el sello. Ahora os cuento más de cómo lo he hecho.

To finish this month, I've chosen this tag to publish it on this post. As you see, I've played with blue tones and a touch of green to highlight the stamp. Now I'll tell you more of how I've made it.
Primero, he usado ese sello geométrico en el fondo. Después, he envejecido la cartulina y el papel con mis tintas. Como quería jugar con diferentes capas, he estampado el sello del maniquí y la chica dos veces, una en el tag y otra en una cartulina para colorearlo con mis rotuladores.

Firstly, I've used that geometric stamp on the background. After that, I've distressed the cardboard and the paper with my inks. As I wanted to play with the different layers, I've stamped the mannequin and the girl stamp twice, one on the tag and another on a cardboard to colour it with my markers.
Y por último, he recortado el sello, lo he pegado y he añadido la frase y las perlitas como decoración. 

And finally, I've cut and glued the stamp and I've added the sentiment and the pearls as decoration.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag on the next challenges:

22 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful tag, I love the images with the great stamped background, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Perfect quote for our challenge! Loving the vintage sewing theme...although it's hard to call it vintage when I still have some of those patterns in the drawer! ;) Thanks for sharing your lovely tag with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree with you with the vintage theme and the patterns. In my family I don't think we have those kinds of patterns but we still have old sewing machines from the beginning of the 20 century that work. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  3. Fabulous Vintage tag, love the sewing theme, stamped background and the beautiful fashion model image. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great tag! Love the sentiment as well.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great tag!

    thanks for playing along with my Not a Card challenge over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Maria, this is so gorgeous and so detailed! I loved reading your process, and seeing all the perfect care you took - what a beautiful project! Definitely a cool background! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your kind words, I always try to explain a bit how I've made my projects. María, xx

      Eliminar
  7. Adorable tag!! Thanks so much for participating in our ANYTHING GOES in a CARD FREE ZONE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great tag Maria and such a cool set of vintage images. Thanks for joining the fun at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your sweet tag with us.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wonderful project, I really love seeing the steps and products in your posts! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Such a fun design. Thank you for sharing this with us at The Creative Crafters
    ~Tamara

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love the vintage theme. Wonderful tags. So glad you joined us at The Creative Crafters this month.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.