sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2022

My Time To Craft #496 Anything Related To Sheep

 My Time To Craft #496 Sweater or Yarn or Sheep

El nuevo tema del reto de My Time To Craft es muy original: cualquier cosa relacionada con ovejitas. Hay muchas posibilidades; desde ovejitas en el campo, pastores, tarjetas centradas en hacer punto o con jerséis como los de los protagonistas de la mía.

The new topic of My Time To Craft blog is very original: anything related to sheep. There are a lot of possibilities: sheeps in the country, shepherds, cards about knitting or with sweaters as the ones of the protagonists of mine.

Lo primero que he hecho es añadir textura con una carpeta de embossing. Después, he pegado el papel que he usado de fondo y a continuación he estampado y troquelado a mis amigos.

Firstly, I've added texture with an embossing folder. Then, I glued the paper that I've used as a background and after that I stamped and cut my friends.

Esta vez he usado cartulina craft y mis lápices para crear un efecto diferente al colorear mis sellos. Y por último he añadido un poco de arpillera y unas perlitas para decorar. Ahora es vuestro turno. Os esperamos en My Time To Craft.

This time I've used kraft cardboard and my pencils to create a different effect when I've coloured my stamps. And finally, I've added a bit of burlap and little pearls to decorate. Now it's your turn. We wait for you in My Time To Craft.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:

I take part with this card in the next challenges:

14 comentarios:

  1. Adorably cute cute card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood and Four Seasons!
    Diane TSH DT and FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG these little guys are SO CUTE! Awesome card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... thanks for also sharing with us over on our Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge ... good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such cute little critters in their winter sweaters! Great sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Four SEasons!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Fabulous card, great design and stamps- I like your interpretation of the theme! Thank you for joining in with our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    X

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is super cute, Maria!!! I love the forest animals and it's so funny and festive to see their winter sweaters and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows!!!! Thanks, team-mate for wonderful DT card! --Becca

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I knew they were perfect for the challenge on My Time To Craft in the same moment you gave the idea of the sweaters. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  6. Lovely to see these friends together. Thanks for sharing with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What a smashing project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.