domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2022

A Place To Start November 2022

A Place To Start November 2022
Mañana comienza un nuevo reto en A Place To Start, como siempre tenéis la opción todo vale o el tema que es palabras de agradecimiento. Yo he jugado con el tema y he hecho una tarjeta.

Tomorrowtehere is a new challenge on A Place To Start, as always you've the option anything goes or the topic is words of thanks. I've played with the topic and I've made a card.
Primero, he añadido textura a la cartulina con una carpeta de embossing. A continuación, con una plantilla y polvos de acuarela he creado ese elegante fondo en tonos naranjas. Además, en una esquina he estampado en un tono negro y morado ese precioso sello.

First, I've added texture to the cardboard with an embossing folder. Then, I've created that elegant orange background with a stencil and watercolour powders. Also, I've stamped that beautiful stamp in a black and purple tone on a corner.
Después, he añadido dos capas más, con una tira de la misma cartulina del fondo y otra troquelada donde he estampado thank you. Y de nuevo, he utilizado tonos naranjas para darle color al borde de esa última capa. Ya estoy deseando ver vuestros proyectos.

After that, I've added two more layers, with a strip of the same background cardboard and another one cut where I've stamped a thank you stamp. And again, I've used orange tones to give colour to the border of that last layer. I cannot wait to see your projects. 

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card on the next challenges:

14 comentarios:

  1. Very nice stenciling for your background and your embossing for an embellishment... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great stencilled background and fab embossing thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very pretty card design, Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really like that stenciled background! Turned out very pretty especially with that soft peachy color. Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's the first time I work with that stencil and I love the result I've got with it. Thank you. María, xx

      Eliminar
  5. I am loving your color combination, Maria! Lots of pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #124.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, Maria! So sorry for the tardy comment! I love your card, and that background is awesome!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.