sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2022

My Time To Craft #498 Welcome To The World Baby

My Time To Craft #498 Welcome To The World Baby
Hoy os traigo mi última entrada del año en la que os voy a enseñar este precioso mini álbum que hice para el pequeño Samuel, que nació en Noviembre. Además este mini álbum es perfecto para el nuevo reto de My Time To Craft, cuyo tema es bienvenido al mundo pequeñín/a.

Today I publish my last post of the year and I'm going to show you this beautiful mini album that I made for little Samuel, who was born in November. Also, this mini album is perfect for the new challenge on My Time To Craft, welcome to the world baby.
Primero, voy a dar las gracias a mi madre que me ayudó a sacar las fotos para la entrada. Sin ella hubiera sido difícil hacerlo.

First, I would like to say thank you to my mother because she helped me to take the pictures for the post. It would have been difficult to do it without her.
Como veis he elegido colores y estampados vivos para cada una de las páginas.

As you see I've chosen bright colours and prints for every page.
También he usado die-cuts y troquelado diferentes formas para que los papis de Samuel puedan jugar con las fotos.

I've also used die-cuts and I've cut different shapes and so Samuel's parents can play with the pictures.
Lo bueno de los minis es que te dan mucha libertad para jugar. Por eso jugué con diferentes estampados y colores.

The good thing about mini albums is that they give you a lot of freedom to play. For that reason I played with different prints and colours.
Incluso utilicé mis carpetas de embossing para añadir textura.

Even, I used my embossing folders to add texture.
Lo que más me gusta de este tipo de proyectos es planificar las páginas, donde colocar los die-cuts, qué formas añadir...

What I like most of these kinds of projects is to plan the pages, where to put the die-cuts, what shapes to add... 
Espero que os haya gustado el mini, los papis de Samuel están muy contentos con su regalo y espero que en un futuro él también pueda disfrutarlo. Ahora es vuestro turno, os esperamos en My Time To Craft.

I hope that you've liked the mini album, Samuel's parents are very glad with their gift and I hope he can also enjoy it in an near future . Now it's your turn, we wait for you on My Time To Craft.

Con este mini album participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this mini album in the next challenges:

16 comentarios:

  1. This mini album is so cute!! Welcome to the new baby! That little album will be so fun to fill. Thanks for sharing with us at Double trouble! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, what a fantastic mini album with so much creativity, patterned papers, colors and dies... beautifully done and I'm sure the recipient is very happy with the album. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and previous partner Crafter's Cafe.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The parents loved it and and I'm sure baby Samuel will love it in a future. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  3. Such a creative album, Maria! Samuel's parents will enjoy filling it with memories. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #128.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Fantastic project Maria. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wonderful Journal. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe's Anything Goes challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Maria, Samuel's parents are going to treasure your beautiful mini-album forever! I love all the child themed papers, embellishments and wide range of colors you've chosen for the album!! Thank you for sharing your album and creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I always try to play a lot with colours when I make these kinds of projects for kids. Thanks Donna. María, xx

      Eliminar
  7. I love it, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog
    Big Hugs Ilonka DT

    ResponderEliminar

  8. Hola María! Todavía estamos seleccionando las mejores fotos para imprimir, para completar esta maravilla de regalo. Muchísimas gracias amiga!!!!!!!

    Hello! I am Samuel's father. We are still selecting the photos to print to complete this marvelous gift. We love! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Juan, tomaros el tiempo que necesitéis. Hay muchas posibilidades, eso es lo bueno de estos minis, que te dan mucha libertad para jugar con ellos. Muchas gracias por escribir en mi entrada, me ha hecho mucha ilusión. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.