sábado, 21 de agosto de 2021

Just For You

Just For You
Hoy el color lila y el rojo son los protagonistas de esta tarjeta. Creo que es una combinación de colores muy interesante y bonita y sabía que me sería perfecta para este proyecto.

Today the lilac and red colours are the protagonists of this card. I think it is a very interesting and beautiful colour combination and I knew it would be perfect for this project.
Es un diseño sencillo. He usado papel de acuarela, que no sólo es más resistente sino además le da textura y he jugado con diferentes tonos. Luego he estampado esa magnífica amapola.

It's a simple design. I've used watercolour paper, that not only is it tougher but also it gives it texture and I've played with different tones. After that, I've stamped that stunning poppy.
No me importa que la tinta a base de aceite que he usado en la amapola no cubra todo el papel, buscaba ese efecto y me parece muy elegante. Por último, he añadido la frase.

I don't mind the pigment ink I've used on the poppy doesn't cover all the paper, I wanted that effect and I think it's very elegant. Finally, I've added the sentiment.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. I agree. These two colors are a great match together. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful card, I love the red & lilac colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
    Tammy x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a pretty card! Loving the purple and red colour combination 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Qué tarjeta tan preciosa María ! Me encantan esos tonos de color púrpura. Qué buena elección usar papel de acuarela para el fondo, me encanta también la amapola.
    Espero que estés bien ,y que puedas disfrutar del veranillo. Por aquí bien todo, sol, playa, relax... qué más se puede pedir verdad ?
    Feliz miércoles, y cuídate mucho,
    Un besote, Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Me alegro que estés bien y disfrutando del verano, yo tampoco me puedo quejar. Disfruta mucho de la semana. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar
  5. This 2 colors are perfect. I love the background top. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Greetings Marga dt

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with you that the watercolor paper gives added texture to your image. You created a simply pretty card!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. For that reason I love to use it in different projects. María, xx

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.