domingo, 1 de agosto de 2021

A Place To Start August 2021

A Place To Start August 2021
Ya sé, ya sé, hoy no es el día en el que normalmente publico, pero hay una buena razón para el cambio, ahora soy parte del equipo creativo de A Place To Start, un maravilloso blog donde no hay sólo retos también un montón de tutoriales y consejos.

I know, I know, today is not the day I normally post, but there is a good reason for the change, now I'm part of the design team of A Place To Start, a wonderful blog with challenges, tutorials and tips.
Este mes el reto es ¿cuál es tu estilo? bueno, ya sabéis que a mi me gusta jugar con diferentes estilos, así que he tenido que escoger uno y es el mixed media, ya que hacía mucho tiempo que no publicaba nada de mi diario artístico. 

This month the challenge is what's your style? well, you know I like playing with different styles, so I've had to choose one and it's mixed media, because I didn't post anything from my art journal a long time ago.
Como veis he creado diferentes capas y texturas con unas plantillas. Creo que es la primera vez que utilizo esta combinación de colores y me gusta la fuerza que tiene; es perfecta para la idea que quería compartir.

As you see, I've created different layers and textures with stencils. I think it's the first time I use this colour combination and I like the strenght it has; it's perfect for the idea I wanted to share.
Luego he dibujado la cara y por último he escrito la frase. Para acabar, me gustaría invitaros a participar en nuestro nuevo reto que a partir de mañana estará en el blog de A Place To Start, estoy deseando ver vuestras creaciones.

After that I've drawn the face and I've written the sentiment. To finish, I would like to invite you to take part in our new challenge that will be released tomorrow in A Place To Start, I cannot wait for seeing your creations.

Con esta página participo en los siguiente retos:
I take part with this page in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Just love your make, the colours are just perfect for your phrase
    Hugs Shell xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a fabulous page for your art journal!! The colours and blending look fantastic!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a beautiful background you created for your delightful page. Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I find mixed media challenging. You conquered it with this stunning piece. Love the depth of the colors and added textures you created with stencils!😍

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, I agree but I love to try to do new pages and although I don't work as much on my art journals as on my tags or cards I love it. Hugs, Maria.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.