sábado, 10 de julio de 2021

You Are My Sunshine

Hoy os enseño una tarjeta casi monocromática y además es perfecta para este fin de semana y la ola de calor que ha empezado.

Today I show you a card that is almost monochromatic and it's also perfect for this weekend and the heatwave that has started.

Admito que no es muy metafórica, el fondo está lleno de soles de diferentes tamaños y les he añadido un poco de brillo con mis polvos perlados, aunque no he conseguido que se vea bien en las fotos.

I admit it's not very metaphorical, the background is full of suns with different sizes and I've given them a bit of shine with my pearl powders, although I haven't been able to show it well in the pics.
He estampado la frase en negro porque quería que destacara entre tanto amarillo y además ésta es una de mis combinaciones favoritas de colores. Un proyecto sencillo pero perfecto para estos días de verano. ¿Qué os parece?.

I've stamped the sentiment on black because I wanted it highlighted among all that yellow and this is also one of my my favourite colour combinations. A simple project but perfect for these summer days. What do you think?.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. Precioso, Maria. Muy alegre.
    Besitos,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your "sunny" creation! Thanks so much for brightening our day at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks, yeah it's a very bright card with all those suns and yellow. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  3. Beautiful Sunny card and love all you different sized suns.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wonderful. Love the bright and cherry design and color. Thank you for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create AJ DT @ APtS

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a bright card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Gorgeous sunny card Maria. Love the contrast.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for July 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.