sábado, 26 de junio de 2021

Tarjeta CAS III

Tarjeta CAS III
Ya sabéis que me encanta jugar con diferentes estilos, así puedo variar y hacer algo diferente cada vez. Hoy me toca enseñaros una tarjeta CAS.

You already know I love playing with different styles, in that way I can change and make something different every time. Today it's time to show you a CAS card.
Primero he coloreado con dos de mis tonos favoritos de azul y verde papel para acuarelas, y después he troquelado las formas. A continuación, he estampado de nuevo en esos dos tonos la palabra hugs y cuando se han secado las tintas he añadido una capa de pegamento con efecto glossy.

First, I've coloured with two of my favourite tones of blue and green a piece of watercolour paper, and after that I've cut the shapes. Then, I've stamped the word hugs again in those two tones, and when the inks have dried I've added a layer of glossy glue.
Para acabar, he decorado el interior y el exterior de esta preciosa tarjeta gris perlado. ¿Qué os parece?.

To finish, I've decorated the inside and outside of this beautiful grey pearl card. What do you think?.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Nice CAS design! Great colors!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful CAS creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Maria.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for June 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a lovely card! Thanks for linking up with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Best of luck to you!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.