sábado, 4 de julio de 2020

Tarjeta Veraniega II

Tarjeta Veraniega II
Este fin de semana y lo siguientes días va a hacer mucho calor por aquí, esos maravillosos 40 grados que no echaba de menos ya están aquí como todos los años, y creo que eso me ha inspirado para hacer esta tarjeta.

This weekend and the next days we are going to have very hot days, those wonderful 40 degrees I didn't miss are here as every year, and I think that has inspired me to make this card.
Con dos tonos azules diferentes de mis acuarelas he creado este degradado en el fondo, quería imitar el efecto que ves cuando miras a un horizonte lejano.

I've created this gradient with two different blue tones of my watercolours, I wanted to pretend the effect you see when you look to a far horizon.
Luego estampé mis sellos y les di una capa de mis polvos perlados, aunque creo que no se aprecia bien en la foto, recorte los bordes y pegué el papel en la tarjeta.

After that I stamped my stamps and I added them a layer of my pearl powders, although I think you cannot see it well on the pic. I cut the edges and glued the paper on the card.

¿Qué os parece? Espero que vosotros tengáis unos días más fresquitos, yo sobreviviré con el aire acondicionado 😂.

What do you think? I hope you have a cooler days, I will survive with the air conditioning 😂.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

10 comentarios:

  1. A beautiful relaxing scene! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Maria! A beautiful project, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your background is beautifully done, Maria! I love it! Such a peaceful scene. Nice work!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love playing with watercolours, they create beautiful gradients in a easy way. María, xx.

      Eliminar
  4. This is a beautiful card Maria! You are the winner of our Take Me For a Ride Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Congratulations! Please send an email to the challenge email address (you can find it in the sidebar of the blog) and be sure to include your full name so that we can get your voucher to you. Thank you for joining us!! / Anna-Karin

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wow thank you very much, I've just sent you an e-mail. María, xx

      Eliminar
  5. This is fantastic! Love the blues... perfect!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.