sábado, 27 de junio de 2020

Tarjeta con Fondo con Textura

Tarjeta con Fondo con Textura
En un principio este proyecto iba a ser una tarjeta de cumpleaños para una niña. Cuando acabé el fondo me di cuenta que no pegaba con la idea que tenía en la cabeza pero que podía ser una tarjeta diferente para otra persona.

At the beginning this project was going to be a birthday card for a little girl. When I finished the background I realized it didn't fit with the idea I got in my mind but it could be a different card for another person.
Lo que más me gusta de las cartulinas krafts es que con unas simples tintas y una carpeta de embossing puedes cambiarlas por completo.

What I like more of kraft cardboards is you can totally change them with a simple inks and an embossing folder.
Después de hacer ese precioso fondo simplemente he troquelado cartulina marrón que hace que destaque más y en la pieza central he estampado la frase y he añadido polvos perlados, porque un poco más de brilli brilli nunca viene mal😉.

After making that beautiful background I've just cut brown cardboard that gets it highlights more and in the central piece I've stamped the sentiment and I've added pearl powders, because a bit more of shine is always a good idea😉.

¿Os ha pasado alguna vez lo mismo? La verdad es que a mí me ha venido de maravilla porque ahora mismo tengo dos proyectos diferentes y que me encantan, en otra entrada os enseñaré la tarjeta de cumpleaños.

Has it happened something similar to you? The truth is for me it has been a chance because right now I have two different projects and I love them, in another post I will show the birthday card.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

9 comentarios:

  1. I love the beautiful detail on this project. I love the embossing and your use of the die! Thanks for a beautiful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love to play with embossing folders you always a great result with them. María, xx

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lots of wonderful details. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very cool! Love the look you came up with... sometimes the project decides what it's going to look like right?? lol... it's beautiful regardless!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, sometimes there is no alternative the original plan has to be fully changed ;) hehehe. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.