sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2019

Tarjeta con Fondo Degradado

Como veis me encanta hacer tarjetas muy diferentes, algunas con un estilo CAS, otras más recargadas, si me preguntáis si tengo un estilo favorito os diré que no puedo elegir, simplemente hago lo que me apetece en cada momento, para qué elegir si puedes hacer todo 😉.

As you see I love making very different cards, some of them have a CAS style, other more decorated, if you ask me if I have a favourite style I'll tell you I cannot choose, I just make what I want every time I start something, why should I choose when I can do everything 😉.
He usado un sello de fondo y unos polvos de embossing transparentes para dejar ver el tono blanco del papel, después con mis acuarelas he creado el degradado, me encanta la textura que he conseguido con los colores, el papel y el embossing.

I've used a background stamp and an clear embossing powders to let see the paper's white tone, after that with my watercolours I've created the gradient, I love the texture I've got with the colours, the paper and the embossing.
Para la frase he elegido dos de los colores del degradado, un vainilla para el fondo y el púrpura para las palabras, de esta manera destacan en ese fondo tan colorido.

I've chosen two of the colours of the gradient for the sentiment, a vanilla for the background and the purple for the words, so they highlight over that colourful background.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the texture you gave it!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah that mixture between the embossing part and the watercolour paper create a fantastic texture, thanks for writing. Hugs, María

      Eliminar
  2. Gorgeous , lovely card. Thank you for joining us at BrownSugar Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
    Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this rainbow type card, Maria. I think I have this stencil but it's not easy to use because the sections move when sponging...I think spraying would work best. It looks bright, cheerful and lovely!
    Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah watercolours are great to play and create different backgrounds that you cannot do so easily with other stuff. María, xx.

      Eliminar
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional stitching” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I knew we were crafty soul sisters! I feel the same! Why choose one particular type of creating?? Just do what we love which is everything! Beautiful beautiful card! Love how colorful!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww Lisa thanks for your words, yeah I like to play and to make a lot of different things and thanks to that to be able of knowing people so fantastic as you. María, xx.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.