sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2019

Sobre y Tarjeta de Cumpleaños III

Sobre y Tarjeta de Cumpleaños III
Hace unas semanas en el trabajo una de mis compañeras me pidió que hiciera una tarjeta para el cumpleaños de su sobrino, me dio algunas ideas y con eso me puse manos a la obra.

Some weeks ago at my job one of my colleagues asked me to make a card for his nephew's birthday, she gave me some ideas and with that I started to work on it.

Con una plantilla he creado ese fondo de estrellas y he hecho una abertura para dejar ver algo del interior, he estampado el marco, lo he coloreado con mis rotuladores en unos tonos parecidos al de la cartulina y lo he pegado en ella.

I've created with a stencil that stars background and I've made an opening to let see a bit of the inside, I've stamped the frame, I've coloured it with my markers in similar tones to the one of the cardboard and I've glued on it.
En el interior he troquelado unos globos y la tarta, no me digáis que no tiene una pinta deliciosa jejeje, luego he usado mis rotuladores de nuevo para colorear al pajarillo, es un sello que tengo desde hace cuatro años. Y con unos polvos de embossing y unos sellos he hecho la frase.

On the inside I've die-cut a balloons and the cake, don't tell me it doesn't seems delicious hehehe, after that I used my markers again to colour the bird, it's a stamp I bought four years ago. And I've made the sentiment with an embossing powders and a stamps.

You're great
Para acabar he hecho un sobre, como veis aquí no he repetido los colores quería crear contraste entre la tarjeta y el sobre. He disfrutado mucho trabajando en ella y espero que a Hugo le haya gustado mucho y haya tenido un cumpleaños maravilloso.

To finish I've made an envelope, as you see I haven't repeated the colours I wanted to create contrast between the card and the envelope. I've enjoyed a lot to work on it and I hope Hugo has liked and has got a wonderful birthday.

Con esta entrada participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this post in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. ADORABLE, I just love those crazy birds, thanks so much for sharing your make over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah these birds are very funny for this kind of cards, thanks for writing. María xx

      Eliminar
  2. I like the bright colours and party elements. Who can resist cake and balloons? The best bit is the lovely frame that lets you get a peek of that cheeky looking bird before you open it up. Thanks for playing along with us Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The frame was perfect for the bird, it has the right size to let see it and make you want to know what is inside. María, xx

      Eliminar
  3. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wonderful, Maria. I love those birds and haven't used them for a while...might just have to now! A very cheerful, light hearted card.
    Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah these birds are very funny and as in your case I didn't use them since a lot of time, this card was a good opportunity to play with one of them. Hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.