sábado, 19 de octubre de 2019

Magic is Everywhere

Magic is Everywhere
Hace unos días me acordé que tenía este sello y como Halloween está tan cerca eso me inspiró y he hecho esta tarjeta.

I remembered I got this stamp a few days ago and as Halloween is so close that inspired me and I've made this card.

Esta vez para colorear a mi gatito he utilizado mis rotuladores, tonos grises para el pelaje, rosa para los mofletes y para el sombrero naranja, rojo, amarillo y morado.

This time to colour my little cat I've used my markers, grey tones for the fur, pink for the chubby cheeks and for the hat orange, red, yellow and purple.
Con una plantilla y tinta amarilla he creado el fondo de estrellas y después con mis polvos perlados le he dado brillo. La frase la he escrito con un rotulador efecto tiza. Como veis he conseguido una tarjeta muy mona con un pequeño mago muy juguetón.

I've created the stars background with a stencil and yellow ink and after that I've given them shine with my pearl powders. I've written the sentiment with a chalk marker. As you see I've got a very cute card with a very playful little wizard.

Con esta tarjeta participo en lo siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

14 comentarios:

  1. Such a cute card for Halloween. Love the Hand written sentiment and the stars background. It's such a welcome change from the 'dark side' lol. I really like this, Maria. Thanks for joining Try it on Tuesday's Halloween challenge. Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah I know is very cute but Halloween can be cute too hehehe. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. Love the cute image and made me smile.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah this stamp is very funny, that cat is fantastic hehehe, thanks for writing. María, xx.

      Eliminar
  3. Que tarjeta tan mona, Maria.
    Besitos,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is such a lovely and cute card. I especially like the stars. The effect is fantastic. Thank you for joining our Halloween challenge at International Art & Soul, CG

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The first thing I made was to stamp and colour the cat and after that I created the background with my stencil when I saw it finished I loved it, and the pearl powders made it better. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  5. A wonderful card, that cat is so cute in his witches hat.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's really a great card, love this stamp! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.