sábado, 12 de octubre de 2019

Turning Colours

Turning Colours
Bueno parece que por fin va a empezar el otoño por aquí, hasta ayer tuvimos días muy veraniegos y la verdad es que este tag con esos calores no pegaba mucho.

Well it seems it's going to start autumn here, we have got summer days until yesterday and the truth is this tag with that heat didn't go well.

El fondo lo he hecho con mis acuarelas jugando con tonos naranjas y marrones y unos toques de verde, a continuación he estampado las hojas. Para decorar he usado unas gotitas de agua entintadas con mis polvos perlados y en los bordes un sello que imita los puntos de las máquinas de coser.

I've made the background with my watercolours playing with orange and browns tones and a green touches, after that I've stamped the leaves. I've used a water drops inked with my pearl powders and stich stamp on the borders.
Y por último he escrito la frase y he teñido el fondo con mis acuarelas. Esta es mi estación favorita del año, me encanta ver como cambia todo de color y eso ha inspirado este tag.

And finally I've written the sentiment and I've died its background with my watercolours. This is my favourite season of the year, I love how everything changes of colour and that has inspired this tag.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part in the next challenges with this tag:

16 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful! Love these autumn colors and your handwritten sentiment!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful tag! You have captured autumn beautifully with the pretty leaves and sentiment 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love to play with the colours of this season, they're fantastic, thanks for writing, María xx

      Eliminar
  3. Fabulous tag! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A wonderful tag- awesome!
    Have a great week Maria!
    Hugs, Susi

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Qué preciosidad de tag María !! Me encanta el fondo tan hermoso que has creado, los sellos son fabulosos, esas hojas, esos puntos de máquina de coser, bellísimo.
    Te deseo un muy feliz día,
    Besotillos, ¨Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si el fondo ha quedado chulo y eso que sólo he ido mezclando colores con las acuarelas, todavía me queda mucho para colorear con ellas bien jejeje. Un abrazo.

      Eliminar
  6. Hola Maria ! Tu tag me gusta mucho, colores de otono y las hojas son fabulosos. Gracias por compartitir tu tag con nosotros a Mix It Up Challenge Blog. Te deseo mucha suerte !
    Besos, Veana R. - DT

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Veana, es un placer participar en vuestros retos, besitos.

      Eliminar
  7. beautiful colors, I love leaves, great project
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's October "No Cards Allowed" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for all the inspiration with your challenges, hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.