sábado, 22 de agosto de 2020

Sobre para tarjeta II

Sobre para tarjeta II
Me encanta cuando alguien me pide una tarjeta para regalar, en este caso fue mi hermano que eligió ésta y me pidió que hiciera un sobre para ella y hoy os lo enseño.

I love when somebody asks me a card to give, in this case was my brother that chose this one and asked me to make an envelope for it and today I show you it.
Es un diseño sencillo pero perfecto para ella porque he jugado con los mismos tonos de la cartulina kraft con el papel y la arpillera.

It's a simple desing but perfect for it because I've played with the same tones of the kraft cardboard with the paper and the burlap.
Para acabar he añadido esa preciosa flor naranja y la frase, que me encanta y que hace que quieras abrir el sobre rápidamente 😉.

I've added that beaufitul orange flower to finish and the sentiment, that I love it and that makes you want to open the envelope quickly 😉.

Con este sobre participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this envelope in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. Beautifully done, Maria! I love projects that include burlap, it is such a fun material to use in crafting!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love it too, I agree with you, it always gives a special touch to every project. María, xx

      Eliminar
  2. I am now subscribed (thought I did this before.) Now, I will see all of your projects when you post them!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah I'm sure you did but this new Blogger version still makes some strange things 😉. Thanks for suscribing.

      Eliminar
  3. Fabulous card and envelope Maria!
    Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create …..Good Luck and Look forward to seeing you again!!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell ~ DT 💕

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A great card - love that sentiment on the front!

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful!! Love the natural feel and the texture with that burlap!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I thought the burlap would fit very well with the kraft cardboard on the card and they're perfect together 😁. María, xx

      Eliminar
  6. Beautiful, a wonderful card and the envelope is fabulous with the addition of the burlap.
    Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.